Monthly Giving is an easy way to start your journey in the fight to end Duchenne! Your monthly gift will help us accelerate research, impact policy, further develop optimal care for every single family, and provide better access to approved therapies. Set up your monthly giving today.
What is Monthly Giving?
- It is an easy, convenient, cost-effective way to donate to Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy and make an impact on those living with Duchenne or Becker.
How does it work?
- Simply visit our secure giving page and select the “Monthly” giving option, then enter the amount you want to give monthly and your credit card information.
- Your donation will be automatically charged to your credit card each month – there’s nothing else you need to do!
- You can let us know at any point if you’d like to change your donation amount, pause or stop your monthly donations, by contacting Ally Cripe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why give monthly?
- Easiest and most convenient way to give.
- It enables you to make a larger donation by spreading the payments out rather than one lump sum.
- Because we hope you’re part of the PPMD community for a long time, we don’t set an end-date for your monthly giving. You’re in complete control. If you need to make changes, please let us know.
For more information about Monthly Giving, please contact Ally Cripe at email@example.com.